musicxml-finale output?
Rob Canning
2006-09-20 23:28:18 UTC
how do i output a musicxml-finale file?

this is what i'm trying:

init :output (:lilypond :view t);
init :output (:musicxml-finale :filename "fomusxxxmmmmlll");

thanks

rob

Find the home of your dreams with eircom net property
Sign up for email alerts now http://www.eircom.net/propertyalerts
David Psenicka
2006-09-21 07:20:18 UTC
Post by Rob Canning
how do i output a musicxml-finale file?
init :output (:lilypond :view t);
init :output (:musicxml-finale :filename "fomusxxxmmmmlll");
if you're specifying two values for :output, then one will override the
other----try this if you want both outputs:

init :filename "/dir/xxxxx"
;; basename
init :output (:musicxml-finale (:lilypond :view t))

you should get /dir/xxxxx.xml and /dir/xxxxx.ly

or this:

init :filename "/dir/xxxxx"
init :output ((:musicxml-finale :filename "anotherfilename.xml")
(:lilypond :view t))

you should ge t /dir/anotherfilename.xml and /dir/xxxxx.ly
Kilian Sprotte
2006-09-21 13:42:42 UTC
Hi David,
Post by David Psenicka
if you're specifying two values for :output, then one will override the
init :filename "/dir/xxxxx"
;; basename
init :output (:musicxml-finale (:lilypond :view t))
Oh, something I wanted to ask for a long time...
Is it possible to use :backend instead of :output?
And is there a difference?

Thanks,

Kilian
David Psenicka
2006-09-21 15:51:51 UTC
David Psenicka
2006-09-21 16:36:36 UTC

Rob Canning
2006-09-21 11:52:52 UTC
now i get this:

;;; *****ERROR*****
;; Error in function LOAD-FOMUS-PLUGIN:
;; Plugin MUSICXML-FINAL is not registered or does not exist

i notice that the plugin folder inside the fomus folder is empty?

is this me doing something wrong or somthing missing in fomus?

thanks

rob
Post by David Psenicka
Post by Rob Canning
how do i output a musicxml-finale file?
init :output (:lilypond :view t);
init :output (:musicxml-finale :filename "fomusxxxmmmmlll");
if you're specifying two values for :output, then one will override the
init :filename "/dir/xxxxx"
;; basename
init :output (:musicxml-finale (:lilypond :view t))
you should get /dir/xxxxx.xml and /dir/xxxxx.ly
init :filename "/dir/xxxxx"
init :output ((:musicxml-finale :filename "anotherfilename.xml")
(:lilypond :view t))
you should ge t /dir/anotherfilename.xml and /dir/xxxxx.ly
+ 44 (0)20 77390206