Trouble with instr-groups
Ross Mohn
2008-09-16 01:42:48 UTC

I'm trying to make a grouping for a string quartet. I could use the
:orchestra ensemble-type, but I don't want the two violins to be
sub-grouped I'm using FOMUS v0.2.28 with Common Music v2.11.3 on SBCL
v1.0.14. I've tried creating a new ensemble-type and a new instr-group,
but I keep getting an error, in what I think is check-settings-type.
unknown type specifier: +INSTR-GROUP-TREE-TYPE-AUX+
(defparameter fomus-instr-groups
(list '(:quartet
(:group
(:group :violin :viola :cello)))))
(defparameter fomus-output
'((:lilypond :filename "Q1.ly" :view t :process t)
(:midi :filename "Q1.midi")))
(events (list (Q1test 20)) "Q1.fms"
:parts *parts*
:instr-groups fomus-instr-groups
:ensemble-type :quartet
:output fomus-output)
Any ideas here?

Thanks! -Ross
David Psenicka
2008-09-17 05:35:56 UTC
Ross Mohn
2008-09-17 15:22:24 UTC
Thanks, that did the trick! -Ross
Ross,
Try the current SVN--I think I've fixed the problem (as far as I can
tell). Let me know if you're still having problems.
-David
Hi,